- 1 Posts
Hi all I need some help.
My Air gesture will not work when my phone is sleeping/standby. (when the phone is on but has blank screen I should move my hand over the sensor and it comes up with time date etc but nothing)
I have checked my settings with a colleagues one and all is the same, his works fine by mine nothing.
- 04-01-2014, 11:13 AM #2
- 346 Posts
Re: Air Gesture
I've found that the phone has to be lying pretty much flat on a solid, stable surface for this to work. It does not work, for instance, if the phone is lying in my hand or my lap, even if I hold it level. Apparently the phone can sense slight vibrations or movements, and won't activate this gesture. I find that it can be on a slight angle (such as on a pile of papers that are not level), but it won't work in a kickstand. In any case, the surface must be solid and stable. I don't know if any of this applies to what you are doing, but I hope it is some help.
- 04-01-2014, 02:24 PM #3
- By Chucky1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:12 PM
- By skibumdc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:54 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:41 PM
- By waqardaman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:02 AM
- By Green_Laser in forum Moto 360Replies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:48 PM