Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Any way to get out of the lock screen without touching screen/swiping?

The screen/digitizer on my s4 is busted so I can not use the touch screen but the buttons still work. I want to be able to use the voice commands to make calls or playing music but My phone always starts up on the lock screen though (there is no password). I know if i was not in the lock screen, i could just double click the home button to open the voice command but since its stuck on the lock screen i cant. I was wondering if there is anway to get out of the lock screen by pressing buttons or what not instead of using the touch screen. I do not have air gestures activated or anything like that.

Thank you.

Default Re: Any way to get out of the lock screen without touching screen/swiping?

If you can get the s4 active, in my device "lock screen" select the option "none" . Thr phone will then open up using his power button or the home button