Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuttering Bluetooth Speaker Playback Anomaly.

I have both PowerAMP and Neutron Music Player installed. Now on PowerAMP my Bluetooth speaker stutters as much as three times during playback. Not on headphones though. Yet on Neutron Music Player it is flawless. Anyone care to enlighten me as to what's going on?

Thanks,

Chris.

Default Re: Stuttering Bluetooth Speaker Playback Anomaly.

I have a similar issue. I have the SG4 and have used it with my Sena SMH10 bluetooth headset for nearly any issue. However, within the last month, it has begun stuttering after initial connection. It will run fine for a 10 seconds, stutter about 5-10 times, stop and sound find for another 10 seconds, then stutter another 5-10 times, then it stops and is fine. I also have a Soundblock bluetooth speaker to which it is paired and this never happens with that speaker. It only happens with headset. Both devices support phone and A2DP stereo.

NOTE: Since there's been no other response to the OP, I assume you and I are the only ones experiencing this.

Default Re: Stuttering Bluetooth Speaker Playback Anomaly.

In my case, I found there was a firmware update for my headset. After downloading and installing it, this no longer happens. Possibly it is a firmware-related problem in your case as well.