Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung s4 i9505 music player problem

Phone was great until the 4.3 update, it has bug in music player. When I download some music files that are longer like one hour or so it start playng them but after 10 minutes or so player turns over to next song. I tried with different music files that are long and it happens with all of them. it was working until 4.3 update. Can anybody help? Thanks

Global Posts
    18,538 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Samsung s4 i9505 music player problem

Quote Originally Posted by Emil Kolar View Post
    Phone was great until the 4.3 update, it has bug in music player. When I download some music files that are longer like one hour or so it start playng them but after 10 minutes or so player turns over to next song. I tried with different music files that are long and it happens with all of them. it was working until 4.3 update. Can anybody help? Thanks
    Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried as different music app from Play? I would recommend PowerAmp. It is a paid app but free to test run for a week or two. Best $4 I spent on an app.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Quote Originally Posted by Emil Kolar View Post

I am having the same problem with my audio, but with all file sizes. It can be a 5 minute song, and it cuts off at 4:11. The same thing has also been happening with Pandora, and the Gospel Library app.

I don't know what the problem is, but you're not alone. I've read that it could be a virus, but no virus scans pick anything up.