- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4: Exchange server issues
For the last 3-4 months I have issues with the exchange server app. When I try an access my email settings I get "unfortuantly email has stopped". Additionally I no longer get sound alerts for my exchange server email. Gmail works fine. I have cleared cache, data, hard reset, soft reset, and even got a new phone. I have spoken with Verizon, Samsung and Microsoft. They all were useless. Anyone have a fix?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-05-2014 at 11:30 PM.
- 04-05-2014, 11:18 PM #2
Re: Exchange server issues
Can you get more detail in your post? How do you have it set up? Give us details on every input that you have entered incoming and outgoing. Is it the stock app? What server/client are you trying to connect with?
- By tmus in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 82Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:40 PM
- By cambelljose in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:37 PM
- By HardMack in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:28 PM
- By waregurl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:28 PM
- By dubyahh in forum Other Huawei DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:59 AM