- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4: Email icon
The email icon on the home screen notifies 1 email less that there is actually in the inbox. If there is 1 it shows none and if 2 it shows 1. Not hugely important I know but annoying none the less. Have installed an anti virus just in case but no changes so far.
- 04-07-2014, 12:37 PM #2
- 353 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4: Email icon
Has it always done this, or did it start just recently? In the latter case, you might try just restarting the phone. If that doesn't help, try clearing the e-mail app's cache: From the Home screen, do Menu > Settings > More > Application manager. Scroll the list to the left till you see the All column, scroll down to the e-mail app, tap it, and then tap Clear cache. That could release something problematic that's gotten "stuck." There's also a Clear data button, BUT that might undo a lot of settings; I'm not sure whether it would actually delete e-mails.
- By B0WIE in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:52 AM
- By GunnerFan420 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:08 AM
- By sarkycow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:09 AM
- By XCalibration17 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:59 PM
- By vipl in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:31 PM