my phone's problematic
I got my phone at tge end of Dec, and since then my phone has hit a few bumps. For one, I had my phone in my car and I come back and there is a air buble that goes down half the screen! I still don't have a answer to how this happened but just recently its not recognizing that I have headpones that i have connected! What is going on, did I get a dud what do ? do. I also didn't get insurance on it because I didn't think it needed it, yea I was wrong.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-07-2014, 08:17 PM #2
Re: my phone's problematic
Welcome to Android Central! Can you show some pictures of the air bubble? Do you have a screen protector on, or is the bubble definitely under the screen glass? By the way, if it's been warm where you live, I'd generally recommend not keeping your phone in the car, because with the high temperatures that can occur inside the car on a hot day, that could at the least decrease your battery charge, and at worst irreversibly damage the battery (if it got too hot).
For the headphone issue, use a damp toothpick to root around the jack to see if there's any debris in there, or use a can of compressed air to blow it out.
- 04-08-2014, 01:15 AM #4
- By mackie99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 56Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Kilva in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
- By macbook5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:45 PM
- By amboy83#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
- By ChiaraPerez in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:47 PM