- 35 Posts
s-health sensors question?
hey guys I have a weird question to ask. do you know how there is a pedometer and temperature sensor, etc. in the s4? when you use s health, you can use these sensors. but, when you are done with s health and done exercising etc. do the sensors turn off automatically when not in use? (so all I want to know is if the sensors like the pedometer, etc. turn off automatically when NOT in use, because I want to think that hopefully they do) ANY ANSWERS WILL BE APPRECIATED!
- By blackdogAC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 09:06 AM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:15 PM
- By Jdt0109 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
- By paulofdune in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:24 AM
- By Pkts25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:16 AM