Galaxy S4 Bluetooth microphone problem.

Xuaran

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I've only recently gotten my first smartphone and it's the Galaxy S4. I love the phone a lot and everything on it is running just fine. Recently however I got a Bluetooth headset to go with it (Photive PH-BTH3) and the sound on the headphone is great. I can listen to music for hours and there's no problem or cutting out. .. but if I try to make a call, I can only talk on the phone for anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes before the person I'm calling suddenly can't hear me anymore. Switching the call to speaker then back to Bluetooth tends to temporarily fix the problem but I don't want to have to do it every time I make a call! It's incredibly frustrating as one might imagine. Is there a way to troubleshoot the phone or headset to see if the trouble is with the phone, the connection or the headset? Is anyone else having a similar problem with their phones? Or maybe this is common occurrence? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

And before anyone asks, I have checked Google, and all I got was people trying to sell me more Bluetooth devices. Annoying.

Posted via Android Central App

Andrew Houlne

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Been having the same issue for a number of months now. Only happens with the Jabra Wave+, not with the Plantronics BT-300M. There is another thread for an LG headset which seems to be the same. Certain headsets with Samsung devices are having this issue. Haven't found a solution yet, though they suggested turning off Wifi makes a difference. I will try that soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10