- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4: Battery Issue
Today I was in my office and after glancing at my phone a few times throughout the day, suddenly the low battery indicator beeped at me and showed my battery was down to 2% charge. Up until this point, I have had no issues with the phone or battery, and I didn't install anything new. The battery went from over 80% down to 2% in under an hour!
Now the battery is charging very very slowly.
Is this a battery issue? It has worked fine, and held a good charge yesterday, but now suddenly it just drops dead?
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by revjasonblanton; 04-09-2014 at 03:30 PM.
- 04-09-2014, 05:19 PM #2Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- By thewildwarriors in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:52 AM
- By J0RDANDROID in forum LG G FlexReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:26 PM
- By hellovivz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:49 PM
- By velijana in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:02 PM
- By SamsungNote1 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:08 AM