Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy s4 updated (S5) touchwiz?

hey guys. yes, the s4 has received the kitkat update with some changes and updates, but we didn't get the updated s5 touchwiz. will this be coming to the s4 sometime? what do you think? the reason I ask this question is because I just watched phone arena's video s4vss5 and he said that the new touchwiz may be coming to the s4. so what do you guys think? will it?

Default Re: samsung galaxy s4 updated (S5) touchwiz?

I doubt,the S4 has already gotten two updates, and from my experiences, Samsung phones only get two updates. You can flash a ROM though [ROM][I9505][XXUFNC5]*6.4.2014* Samy Deluxe S4 ROM Galaxy S5 G "Good Clean Fun" - xda-developers

Default Re: samsung galaxy s4 updated (S5) touchwiz?

Quote Originally Posted by Trolled123 View Post
    hey guys. yes, the s4 has received the kitkat update with some changes and updates, but we didn't get the updated s5 touchwiz. will this be coming to the s4 sometime? what do you think? the reason I ask this question is because I just watched phone arena's video s4vss5 and he said that the new touchwiz may be coming to the s4. so what do you guys think? will it?
    At the end of theyr life cycle Samsung's phones usually look like the next one:
    - S1 got a value pack that made it look like an S2
    - S2 got 4.1.2 that made it look like an S3 (new touchwiz)
    - S3 got 4.3 (+4.4.2) that made it look like an S4

So imo S4 will get surely an update that will make it look like an S5 (+ some S5's features... like ultra battery saving mode... and maybe combined fast download)