- 2 Posts
Help! Deleted all of my contacts. Can I undo it?
Hello - I'm in the middle of a job change, and therefore was removing my Exchange account from my Galaxy 4, so that I could add the new account to my phone. However, when I deleted the former Exchange account, it also deleted almost all contacts from my phone. Does anyone know a way that I can undo this and recover the contacts?
- 04-10-2014, 09:07 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Help! Deleted all of my contacts. Can I undo it?
Yes, upon trying that I'm getting an error message, that "your account may not be supported by Exchange server. Try again when network is available, or enter your account settings manually." I'm assuming that my old company has removed my account and thus it isn't allowing me to set it back up.
- 04-10-2014, 02:45 PM #4
- By slammer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 06-01-2014, 07:59 AM
- By cuffs50 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:45 PM
- By Nguyenning in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2014, 04:03 PM
- By angelisme in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 09:12 PM
- By milky12231 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM