Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music video integration

Hi, I have Googled this to the point of extinction but unfortunately putting words together like - Android, music, videos, galaxy - with almost any other words gives me a lot of advertising and products reviews, and not much else.
    The problem I am having is that my music videos (on iTunes, yes I know the integration is a nightmare already) are showing up in my gallery app rather than my music apps (I've tried Google play and Samsung music, both of which are totally ungoogleable too!).
    There not only seems to be no way to add them to the music player directly, it doesn't appear that moving the file location will help either.
    The phone is basically misinterpretating (official iTunes purchased and others) music videos as personal video recordings off my/a camera.
    Is it possible that Android / Samsung don't want you to be able to mix music videos into playlists / your music library at all? This seems crackers if so as iTunes & even windows has allowed it for many years.
    Any advice and support that solves my quandary would be gratefully received with thanks.
    Mike.