SGS4 Home Button Crackling
So I've had my SGS4 i9500 for a little over a month, and now my home button is crackling when I press it..
When I leave my phone for about 10 to 20 minutes (I assume it cools down since my body heat doesn't keep it warm), and then press my home button, it crackles for about 3 to 5 presses, and then it's gone. It's pretty early to complain since it started yesterday, but it shouldn't happen since this is a US$900 (I live in South Africa) phone.
Anyone else that's suffering from this? If you do, how did you combat this problem or did you just wait it out?
Thanks in advance.
-TowersSent from my Exynos Powered S4.
- 04-11-2014, 01:34 AM #2
Re: SGS4 Home Button Crackling
Found a fix!
Just clean the sides of it with the corner of normal printer paper. Hold the home button down and slide the paper around it on the parts that would come into contact with the glass, blow thoroughly, but avoid anything that isn't your breath, it might damage the insides of yon' GS4.Sent from my Exynos Powered S4.
- By Szifresh in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Lecrae116 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:29 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:33 PM
- By mistersambo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:20 PM
- By bluegrizzlies1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:34 PM