- 105 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Do we need these Samsung updates and Samsung Hub on the S4? The updates seem to be for their own play store and I use Google. Also, can anyone tell me how to set the function that tells you how much data you have used? Thanks!
- 04-11-2014, 11:59 AM #2
Re: Samsung updates
The Samsung updates are really just for the Samsung features. I have a Samsung account and it won't let me even use the apps without updating them. It's not a bad idea to have a Samsung account because certain things like fonts are available in that store and sometimes there's goodies for your phone you can only find there. Also screen mirroring (showing your phone screen on a Samsung tv) needs these updates. Not sure if there is any security issue with not updating them.
Also, to turn o the data feature, go to settings > data usage > and click the date. In that drop down menu it will say Change cycle. Set it to start on the day when your data resets and it will show you how much you have used during that time.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-12-2014, 01:40 PM
- By adamjcollin in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 04:42 AM
- By Citizen Coyote in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:02 PM
- By Harime in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:30 AM
- By jaltman in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:00 AM