- 1 Posts
Acidentally chose "Always" for the Media Storage playing notifications
I am a newbie to the "smart phones". When I selected "Media Storage" I accidentally touched "Always" instead of "Just Once" for my contact message alerts. Now it takes me straight to the Media Storage sounds and will not let me select anything else. Media Storage doesn't contain my downloaded sounds I want to use. How do I reset the choice for my contact message alerts?
After a little more searching...I found the answer! Please ignore my post!
- 04-12-2014, 01:31 AM #2
Re: Acidentally chose "Always" for the Media Storage playing notifications
Thanks for the update. Could you either describe the procedure or link to where you found it? Others might not get so lucky when searching.
- 04-12-2014, 01:38 AM #3
- 04-12-2014, 01:44 AM #4
- 04-12-2014, 01:52 AM #5
- By Closingracer in forum T-MobileReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Cyrene in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:47 PM
- By atg284 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:15 PM
- By Don184 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:26 PM
- By youngusaplaya in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:41 PM