- 1 Posts
Did I royally screw up replacing my Galaxy S4 display?
I started following a YouTube teardown video in order to replace a broken screen. I didn't finish the job and reassembled. To go with the broken screen, I now have no external sound, no wifi/bluetooth, headphone jack doesn't work, and no LED indicator. Does it sound like anything in particular I (or someone else) can fix, or am I SOL?
- 04-19-2014, 03:06 AM #2
Re: Did I royally screw up replacing my Galaxy S4 display?
No external sound proves you didn't install the USB board and loudspeaker well, no wifi/bluetooth proves you didn't install the signal antenna cable well, no headphone jack proves you didn't connect the headphone jack flex cable connector well, no LED indicator proves you didn't connect the sensor cable well.
see this video
and this page LCD Screen Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Black Mist to do the job better.
- 04-19-2014, 08:34 PM #3
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
- By mojaxson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Lilly Rose1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:03 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Leslie Newell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM