Push up notification
Than several years I use tex2me app. Six months ago, after I updated in service center some version, I stopped getting up push notifications when receiving messages, i should enter the application and check each time if a new message was received.
I checked and there is a V marked in the "Display notifications" in the application details at "Manager applications."
Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
Galaxy s4 GT-I9500
Android version 4.3
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-14-2014, 09:02 AM #2
Re: Push up notification
Have you emailed the developer telling them the issues? Telling them the issue with device and Android version?
- 04-14-2014, 05:58 PM #4
- 04-15-2014, 12:14 AM #6
- 04-15-2014, 10:13 AM #8
- By longhorn7101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:34 PM
- By badicandrei in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:39 AM
- By dibbs66 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:22 PM
- By Eyal B in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:03 AM
- By Usmanay Khan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:44 AM