S4 Touch wiz like the S5?
Any news when will we have an update that will make the UI the same as the S5?Phone:
Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) - Sandisk Extreme PLUS 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB
- 04-14-2014, 11:22 AM #2
Re: S4 Touch wiz like the S5?
I was wondering this too. I haven't heard anything, and I'm guessing it might be a while before it happens -- if it does at all. If they are planning to do so, it makes sense for them to wait a while after the S5 launch, otherwise features they're promoting on the S5 are available for the S4, and therefore less motiviation for customers to upgrade to a new phone.
I'm guessing it will be a few months if it does happen. I wouldn't hold my breath though."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By Jeff Stroup in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 39Last Post: 10-09-2014, 04:19 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 05-05-2014, 10:12 AM
- By mojaxson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Leslie Newell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM
- By vishal khatri in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 AM