Phone keeps rejecting a number.

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
The number is not on the reject list and I've turned the auto rejection off but every time the number calls my phone it gets rejected after the first ring. Anyone know a fix?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
The number is not on the reject list and I've turned the auto rejection off but every time the number calls my phone it gets rejected after the first ring. Anyone know a fix?

If you have done everything you have said on the phones end, you may want to call your provider at this point.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yup did that too but they said 4 to 5 days and it was a bit of an emergency so I just wanted to check if there was a faster fix.

To be honest it sounds like you have done all you can from the phone side of things, I truly think it's your provider. Keep on them!

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes 3rd party apps like virus scanners and such have a blacklist setting where they can reject calls independent of the operating system. It can accidently be triggered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Aesthete18

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes 3rd party apps like virus scanners and such have a blacklist setting where they can reject calls independent of the operating system. It can accidently be triggered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That was it! I haven't had the chance to test it out yet but it was in my anti virus block list which is really weird. Thank you.

Tina Rajah

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
How do you find the blocked list on 3rd party applications? I am having the same problem and network provider said the number is not blocked on their side. Please help

fxlrsl

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Can you provide more step-by-step instructions for finding the anti-virus settings?
My Android G3 is mysteriously rejecting calls from the person I most want to receive calls from.

Fabbuk

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi Mhinc
Have you resolved your problem ?
I have the same in my samsung s6 edge plus
Only one of my friends got busy signal if called me while others are not ...
Eventhough he is in the black list
Thank you

Walt S

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
With my S4, when I open a contact, and then select the menu at the bottom left of the keyboard, there is an "Add to Auto reject list" option. You can remove the auto reject, by selecting it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez