Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default cant take screenshots

Hi, hoping somepbe can help! I used to take screenshots by pressing the power button and home screen button but now its not working! I was having problems with the Internet connection being unstable so had to perform a factory reset and now the device won't grab screen shots! Abyobe else have the same problem and kbow how I csn fix this

Thabks
    Ali

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: cant take screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by alifindlay View Post
    Hi, hoping somepbe can help! I used to take screenshots by pressing the power button and home screen button but now its not working! I was having problems with the Internet connection being unstable so had to perform a factory reset and now the device won't grab screen shots! Abyobe else have the same problem and kbow how I csn fix this

Thabks
    Ali

Posted via Android Central App

Well, which if I talk about S4 that can be done by pressing and holding the power and Home screen button ...... but as you said that it is not working Have you tried restarting your device ??? If still you feel it is not working for you, there is another option to take screenshot using the motion and gesture, it's called taking screenshot using the palm motion you need to enabled it under Settings > My Device > Motions and gesture. Hope this will work out for you! and yes do let me know if it does !