- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 - SGH-M919 Wifi issue
I've tried the battery trick, I've done factory reset, I've cleaned the motherboard, I've tried to root my phone (then unrooted and restocked firmware), but none of these fixes my WiFi which consistently refuses to turn on. Anything else I've missed, or just send it into Samsung?
Please no saying "I have the same problem". That just makes it harder for other people to find a solution...
- 04-15-2014, 06:38 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 06:39 PM #3
- 02-13-2015, 12:23 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - SGH-M919 Wifi issue
the connection from the wifi chip to board goes bad probably because of heat issues, you can try reflowing with a heat gun. I tried that and it started working again for like 30 minutes, I'm gonna attempt to re ball it before buying another phone.
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:36 PM
- By TammOk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:40 AM
- By SofieCobain in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:55 AM
- By smileycon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:54 AM
- By silentandcliche in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:25 PM