- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 - SGH-M919 Wifi issue
I've tried the battery trick, I've done factory reset, I've cleaned the motherboard, I've tried to root my phone (then unrooted and restocked firmware), but none of these fixes my WiFi which consistently refuses to turn on. Anything else I've missed, or just send it into Samsung?
Please no saying "I have the same problem". That just makes it harder for other people to find a solution...
- 04-15-2014, 05:38 PM #2
- 04-15-2014, 05:39 PM #3
- By TammOk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:49 PM
- By SofieCobain in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:55 AM
- By smileycon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:02 AM
- By silentandcliche in forum Google Play edition HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:25 PM