- 3 Posts
Hoping someone would be able to help. How csn I disable S Planner on my S4?
When I first got my phone I synced my goggle calander with the S planner but have recently started using the goggle calander but rhe s planner over rides the notifications.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-17-2014, 08:53 AM #2
Re: Calander Advise
[Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
I know it says for older Samsung devices but the steps should be the same.
- 04-17-2014, 09:35 AM #3
- By desert turtle in forum Moto GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:38 PM
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:38 PM
- By Shane Housman in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Kaiser777 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:21 PM
- By mjt1265 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:01 AM