Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Massive unlocking lag

Hey. I got an S4 and I've got a problem thats very VERY annoying.
    When I lock the phone, if I press the home button right after I lock it the screen won't come on. It takes like 30 seconds for it to start responding again and if at said time I get a call the screen might not come on or it will but it will be unresponsive. I'm on KK and I've cleared the cache and my lockscreen has clearly everything disabled. It really does my head in cos it's really annoying. Anyone got a fix?

Thanks!

Default Re: Massive unlocking lag

Getting this too. I have an s view case. Can be annoying but guess its just a kit kat issue. Hopefully the upcoming 4.4.3 update will fix this

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Massive unlocking lag

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeRussos View Post
    Hey. I got an S4 and I've got a problem thats very VERY annoying.
    When I lock the phone, if I press the home button right after I lock it the screen won't come on. It takes like 30 seconds for it to start responding again and if at said time I get a call the screen might not come on or it will but it will be unresponsive. I'm on KK and I've cleared the cache and my lockscreen has clearly everything disabled. It really does my head in cos it's really annoying. Anyone got a fix?

Thanks!
    The problem is not s4 but the touchwiz ui.
    Actually the home button is programmed to open svoice on double press so when you press it once it gives a little delay,during that delay it waits to see if you are gonna make a double or single.

Solution-Activate s voice by double press of home button accept their terms and conditions etc. And after that go to a voice settings and uncheck the option that says open on double press of home button,this shall solve the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk