Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Texting problems

My Galaxy S4 is acting weird when texting. When my phone screen is off my phone vibrates for a text message, but when the screen is on it acts as if it is on silent and does not vibrate. Is there any way to get it to vibrate when the phone screen is on? Thanks =)
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Texting problems

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Eliav View Post
    My Galaxy S4 is acting weird when texting. When my phone screen is off my phone vibrates for a text message, but when the screen is on it acts as if it is on silent and does not vibrate. Is there any way to get it to vibrate when the phone screen is on? Thanks =)
    Well, I this just seems weird to me what I was going to prefer you is going to the settings and enabling the vibration but as you've said that your phone is vibrating when the screen is off the so, i think the vibration is enabled, but I would say try going to the vibration setting and choose some different vibration type at the time of choosing the vibration your device will vibrate to confirm which vibration type you have choose. Once vibration is confirmed then switch off your device for at least 5min and then try restarting, you problem will get resolved.

Default Re: Texting problems

The charge light doesn't even come on when the screen is on so I'm thinking it's turned off by the Kernel it figures you would notice it in the notification bar??? Have you tried turning off power saver mode??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app