Master Sync turned off?

Tony Hall2

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Master Sync turned off on Galaxy S6.

Go to HOME screen, swipe down from top to reveal actions and click on SETTINGS WHEEL in upper right corner.
Under settings click on ACCOUNTS under Personal and your accounts should be displayed.
Click on MORE in the top right and "Turn on auto sync" should be displayed.
Click on "Turn on auto sync".

Rick Williams3

May 20, 2015
Visit site
On my Motorola Droid Ultra, I looked everywhere under e-mail accounts, settings, etc. and couldn't find it. The master sync is NOT there. Where you can find it is on the ICON bar. My bar was not on my home screen, so all I did was slide the home screen left and I saw the bar. The bar has Wi-FI, Blue Tooth, GPS, Display Brightness and SYNC arrows ( one points right, one points left in a circle like fashion), simply press the Sync arrows and it will light up and turn your Sync back on. I'm not sure where the Icon bar is suppose to be by default by mine was on one of the other screens.

especk

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
This worked. Even the techs at the store didn't know this and wanted to take my precious and hold it for 24 hours. Thank you!:D

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks a lot that really helped me.but how to get rid of that picasa rubbish how to stop syncing my all photos?i am just wondering if those photos does not go public?how to delete that rubbish picasa.it drives me nuts!!!

Leahstewart21

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi there I'm unable to receive emails through on my phone do you know why and I don't have the sync toggle on my phone because iv already checked and do you know what master sync has been disabled mean
Thanks

cyfolk

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks so much! It was the MORE part that I was overlooking. You will probably never know how many people you have helped. I salute your service.

Philip Russell

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
In my version of Android I had a problem finding the (Master) Sync icon. When I press the settings cog icon, only10 options are show in a row across the top and there is no Sync. To the right of the Settings cog there is an icon that shows 17 settings options, in page format, including the Sync icon.

mrbios

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks... Google Keep was not syncing on my Galaxy Tab 3 and when I went into settings, accounts, google it just said Master Sync is off. I went back to the home screen and pulled down the menu and slid the buttons toMaster Sync.jpg the left and saw that Sync button was off - pressed it and now everything is syncing.

WriterMom

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
I had to do the following:

1. Touch the three dots in the upper right of the email home screen
2. Choose "Settings"
3. Choose "Manage Accounts"
4. Select the account email I am using
5. Select "Sync Settings"
6. Be sure "Sync Email" is checked

I think it turned off after I used Ultra Power-Saving Mode

Members online