| || |
Re: S4 signal question.
A small triangle icon or the letter “R” will appear above the signal strength indicator bars to indicate when you are roaming. Sounds like you do indeed have really crappy service where you are.
Originally Posted by Lucy Davies
You may be paying the big bucks when that triangle is there and you are using your service. You MAY want to turn off your roaming so you don't get screwed on charges, if you'd like to do the following:
You can access the Data Roaming setting by following these steps within the phone menus:
1. From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
2. Select the “Settings” icon.
3. Select the “Connections” tab.
4. Select “More networks“.
5. Choose “Mobile networks“.
6. Select “Global Data Roaming Access“.
7. Make the following selection:
“Deny data roaming access” to disable Data Roaming.