Adware Help!

Bayglez

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
Over the last week or so I've been getting spammed by adware just showing up when ever I unlock my device. The ads vary but seem to be mostly "Congratulations Samsung user you have won a Galaxy S5", Mobivillage or Gamifive based. Before anyone suggests try lookout ad detector or air push. I've tried both of these apps and neither have found the ads. I've also tried "AVG" and the likes.
Another way I have tried is searching using some of the terms used in the ads through "My files" and still no avail.
I have also uninstalled all apps that were installed just before the issues began.
Also since this has been happening my phone screen goes black and the only way to get it back is to remove the battery and put it back in.

This is my final call for help before I resort to a factory reset.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried clearing system cache? Hold power on button with volume up and home button at the same time. Release power only when phone vibrates. Be patient while holding down the other two buttons till the little Android man comes up. then scroll down using the volume up volume down button until you see wife cash and enter it in with the power button. restart phone and see if that cures it

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech