- 1 Posts
Can't Send or Receive Calls (No Sound still Connects) Factor Reset didn't work.
I can make calls in the sense that it connects to the other phone but my phone doesn't make any sound other than the initial call start sound, no ringing or audio from the call. I also don't receive and audio from the other person. My speaker's work with any other app and I've tried resetting 2x and done a battery pull also. Any advice?
- 04-23-2014, 10:15 PM #2
- 32 Posts
Re: Can't Send or Receive Calls (No Sound still Connects) Factor Reset didn't work.
Happened to me couple of times on random occasions. Think settings from Fongo app (free voip calling app) somehow interfered with stock phone apk. Cleared it's defaults and stopped Fongo app. Haven't had that issue since.
- By DCSholtis in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2014, 03:05 PM
- By OhAlfie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:40 PM
- By Not too sure in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:57 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Advaitom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 10:04 AM