- 2 Posts
Dropped Galaxy S4 in toilet but didnt remove battery immediately
I need suggestions, I dropped my phone in toilet earlier, didn't have rice until about 30 min after the fact. I didn't remove the battery immediately. How long should I leave it in the rice? Cant lie I took battery out and dried the phone and put battery back in to check and the screen was black. Do you think 24 hrs in rice could bring it back?
- 04-24-2014, 11:46 AM #2
Re: Dropped Galaxy S4 in toilet but didnt remove battery immediately
That may or may not work. I would keep it in rice for at least 24 hours or more. Turning it on may have damaged something but let's hope for the best"The worst foe lies within the self....."
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 04-25-2014, 02:17 PM #4
- By canadiancrab in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:16 PM
- By K83476552 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:10 PM
- By tpmoney in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 12:54 AM
- By ksc6000#AC in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Josbin Mathew in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:28 AM