- 58 Posts
Yesterday I got my phone from Samsung service centre. They replaced my touch pad. But now I am noticing some differences on colour as compared to the previous touch pad (which came with this phone). Eg the white colour is blueish. I am using unrooted kitkat. I maybe wrong. But how to check if the touch pad is original?
Posted from Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:19 PM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:10 PM
- By mboon1985 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:52 PM
- By iata7ersin in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:06 PM