- 8 Posts
Samsung warranty outside the US - Verizon phone
I'm just wondering about International warranty for Verizon Samsung phones. I do spend a substantial part of the year in Europe and I'm wondering if Samsung will honor the warranty of a Verizon phone purchased in the US directly from Verizon. Has anybody had any experience getting their phone serviced in Europe?
I am also thinking that if I want to sell my phone in Europe I want to be able to assure the buyer that there is warranty.
- 04-26-2014, 12:16 AM #2
- 04-26-2014, 12:33 AM #4
- By HawaiiD in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 14Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
- By imurrx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:25 AM
- By coman664 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:39 PM
- By john paul reyes in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:30 PM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:20 PM