- 3 Posts
S4 i9505 - Upgrade to 4.4.2 from 4.2.2?
Hello all, longtime lurker here
Wondering what the consensus is on the Kitkat 4.4.2 upgrade for the i9505. I'm currently on 4.2.2 due to generally neutral to negative reviews of 4.3.
I have read the changes and new features and they all seem nice, but I do have 2 major questions for people who have moved from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2;
a) I understand 4.3 was a little slower than 4.2.2 although not as gamebreaking as the Jellybean 4.1.2 and 4.3 for the SIII (GT-i9300) - How does Kitkat feel vs Jellybean 4.2.2?
b) Battery life appears to be better or equal to 4.2.2 - is this correct?
c) I've come across this article here at TH. Has anyone really felt this during gaming or is this restricted to benchmarks only?
d) Upgrade? or stay with 4.2?
- By northva in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:25 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 15Last Post: 05-13-2014, 09:08 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:32 AM
- By JohnXuandou in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:13 AM
- By Scorpiopt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:31 AM