Google accounts

meowmeowz

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I have multiple emails/google accounts on my phone. Two of them have a google wallet. Yesterday, I accidentally added money into my secondary email/google account and no longer can access it.

For example, if I want to but something in-app, it will charge my main email/google account. Is there any way to fix this?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have multiple emails/google accounts on my phone. Two of them have a google wallet. Yesterday, I accidentally added money into my secondary email/google account and no longer can access it.

For example, if I want to but something in-app, it will charge my main email/google account. Is there any way to fix this?

Have you tried to recover the password for the lost account?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am asking how to switch accounts so I can use the money on the other account.

Oh my bad. If you have both accounts added to your phone, go to the play store and swipe to the right so the menu comes up. Right next to your email is a little arrow when you can change the account you want to use.

meowmeowz

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh my bad. If you have both accounts added to your phone, go to the play store and swipe to the right so the menu comes up. Right next to your email is a little arrow when you can change the account you want to use.

That works if I want to purchase apps. But I want to purchase in-app things, for example. "Remove Ads"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers