Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google accounts

I have multiple emails/google accounts on my phone. Two of them have a google wallet. Yesterday, I accidentally added money into my secondary email/google account and no longer can access it.

For example, if I want to but something in-app, it will charge my main email/google account. Is there any way to fix this?

Global Posts
    3,773 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: Google accounts

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeowz View Post
    I have multiple emails/google accounts on my phone. Two of them have a google wallet. Yesterday, I accidentally added money into my secondary email/google account and no longer can access it.

For example, if I want to but something in-app, it will charge my main email/google account. Is there any way to fix this?
    Have you tried to recover the password for the lost account?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Have you tried to recover the password for the lost account?
    I am asking how to switch accounts so I can use the money on the other account.

Global Posts
    3,773 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeowz View Post
    I am asking how to switch accounts so I can use the money on the other account.
    Oh my bad. If you have both accounts added to your phone, go to the play store and swipe to the right so the menu comes up. Right next to your email is a little arrow when you can change the account you want to use.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Oh my bad. If you have both accounts added to your phone, go to the play store and swipe to the right so the menu comes up. Right next to your email is a little arrow when you can change the account you want to use.
    That works if I want to purchase apps. But I want to purchase in-app things, for example. "Remove Ads"