Galaxy S4: Can't replace stock weather widget with other one
I've noticed I cannot replace the stock weather widget (the one called "weather" that's baked into touchwiz) with another one.
I can remove it but every time I replace it with another weather widget it shows a blank space.
Is this something to do with my carrier or touchwiz, or android itself?
I have a friend with a Note 3 & he can replace his weather widget at will.
Is my only solution to root?
- By Kwesi Yasay in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 36Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:27 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Vsweety in forum Phone WarsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:44 AM
- By edge4628 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:00 PM
- By chrisharris204 in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:25 PM