- 2 Posts
How to stop automatic file download from Web?
Is there a way to keep my S4 from downloading files automatically?
I'm in am online business course, and every time I visit their site or refresh their page on my phone, it downloads ALL the PDF worksheets over and over again. It didn't matter if I access it via Chrome or Internet, or if I'm on data or wifi.
I have 7 or 8 copies of the same files that it keeps redownloading, then I have to delete them manually. It's wasting my data, space, and time, and it's annoying as hell.
Any advice? Please and thank you!
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 08:25 AM #3
- 05-01-2014, 07:12 AM #4
- 07-22-2015, 08:29 AM #5
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:18 AM
- By Mst99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:47 PM
- By buttegolf in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:51 PM
- By InfernoxCJC in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
- By JoAnR8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:07 PM