- 31 Posts
Can't use S4 as a storage disk when connecting through USB.
I used to be able to connect my S4 to my PC with the charging USB cable and it would recognize the phone and I would go to My PC and get in my phone and transfer files in and out of my phone. I can't do that anymore. PC does recognize the phone, I can see the USB icon on the notification panel, but when I go to My PC there is nothing there.
My current Android version is 4.4.2. I tried using the *#0808# code and tried several different options and none worked. I tried using Samsung Kies and nothing.
- 05-01-2014, 02:37 AM #2
Re: Can't use S4 as a storage disk when connecting through USB.
- 05-01-2014, 09:09 PM #3
- By Lilshaq65 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-18-2014, 07:50 AM
- By shinydiscopants in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:49 AM
- By jsaint28 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:56 AM
- By UNCMo96 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:14 AM
- By bearcatflex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:35 PM