- 05-02-2014, 07:44 AM #2
- 61 Posts
Re: excessive data use
The fourth post references how to disable or enable this service -
"You can enable and disable this service by going to Settings-->Data usage --> (scroll down)--> click on Unified Daemon --> (scroll down) --> "Check" Restrict background Data."
I cannot confirm whether or not this works because (1) I am in the US and (2) I have unlimited data. However, the process should be pretty straight forward. Good luck.
- 05-02-2014, 09:26 AM #3Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By jbutewicz in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2014, 07:22 AM
- By mcswjda1 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:12 PM
- By grandgalaz in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:01 AM
- By Tyler Kaufman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:59 AM
- By tinman9898 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:25 AM