- 2 Posts
When connecting to a wifi that requires sign in
When connecting to a wifi that requires sign in, I am able to "connect" to the wifi but the page is blank when I am directed to the "sign in" page. I have had no trouble with this in the past but the last couple days I can not sign in. It is at my job and everyone else is am to sign in. Wifi is working fine at my home. Again, it states I am connected but I receive a blank page with directed to sign in.
I've already attempted a factory re-set.
- 05-02-2014, 10:50 AM #2
- 10-18-2014, 05:44 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: When connecting to a wifi that requires sign in
Did you ever get a solution? I have reset so many different things and still can't connect to some places that require a sign-in. I've even tried installing the "Dolphin" browser since someone said that would solve the problem... Nope.
- 10-19-2014, 12:15 PM #5
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-03-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:42 AM
- By fyrfytr24 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:47 AM
- By aringan in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:04 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 09:44 AM