Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook photo synching - when no synch selected

Hi
    Confused as Ive read a few threads on this....

deleted all gallery pics and cleared cache - FB (synch app with FB) is set not to synch photos - and gallery is showing my fb account as synch disbaled

i uninstalled FB and then reinstalled (still synch disabled) and first time i go into gallery the FB pics start reappearing until they are all back - what am i missing as i really dont want these on my phone

thanks

Frustrated of Scotland
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Facebook photo synching - when no synch selected

Quote Originally Posted by wasted04 View Post
    Hi
    Confused as Ive read a few threads on this....

deleted all gallery pics and cleared cache - FB (synch app with FB) is set not to synch photos - and gallery is showing my fb account as synch disbaled

i uninstalled FB and then reinstalled (still synch disabled) and first time i go into gallery the FB pics start reappearing until they are all back - what am i missing as i really dont want these on my phone

thanks

Frustrated of Scotland
    Well, while you are logging in the Facebook you are asked for the synchronizing your Facebook pictures with the Android device, next time you need to make sure while you are installing and connecting your Facebook account keep a close look rather than swiping across what you can do now is go to the setting>accounts and sync> Facebook changes its sync setting. Once done the pictures will not appear on your device gallery.