- 4 Posts
I just got my new Samsung Galaxy s4 and I previously had an iPhone and used iMessage for texting with 90% of my family and friends. Now that I have switched everyone is still sending me imessages and I'm not getting them at all. They tell me that on their end there is no option to send me a regular text...? I have turned off imessage on my old iphone and my ipad hoping that it would force these messages to come through as regular texts to my new phone but they are still not coming through at all. Has anyone else made the switch from iPhone to Android and had this issue? How can I resolve? TIA!
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-05-2014, 11:58 AM #2
Re: Text/imessage issues!Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Shaurya Sinha in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:04 AM
- By SomeNewGuyHere in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:17 PM
- By bobniborg in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:34 AM
- By Jay Bell1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:29 AM
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:49 AM