advice please screen stopped working for a hour

Brittany Nuckols

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I got a Samsung galaxy s4 active warranty replacement today from att and the phone worked for 10 mins without a sim card in it just charging... The phone screen didn't want to turn on when I checked to see if the phone was working properly and charging. Couldn't get it to light up for 20 mins I was on phone with att and decided to have them call back when my husband phone is home since we have same s4 actives. After 2 hours of working with the phone finally I got the screen to work.. what should I tell att when I get the call back. I have no idea how I got it to work besides me pulling battery in and out

Brittany Nuckols

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Update after getting phones screen to turn on now it functions when it feels like it as it's going completely black and turns back on when it chooses to I'm on a call with device and it keeps call but the screen blacks out and turns on by its self after periods of time. .. I was scrolling forum and same issue

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Update after getting phones screen to turn on now it functions when it feels like it as it's going completely black and turns back on when it chooses to I'm on a call with device and it keeps call but the screen blacks out and turns on by its self after periods of time. .. I was scrolling forum and same issue

If this was a warranty replacement, you simply need to get back on the phone with AT&T and tell them the replacement they sent you is defective as well and you want another.
Not much else you can do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante