- 2 Posts
Samsung S4 4.4.4 GT-I9500 memorry issue when connected as USB storage to PC
I got a Samsung S4 GT-I9500. When I tried connecting it to Windows 8 pc, the drive shows storge of 12.1 MB onl.
While phone settings show 8.6 GB of available storage.
I am newbie in this field. So can anyone help??
- 05-05-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 11:07 PM #4
Re: Samsung S4 4.4.4 GT-I9500 memorry issue when connected as USB storage to PC
Try it with the sd connected. ALSO you need to download the samsung USB drivers, or use Samsung KIES for it to work properly.
You can unlock the Developer's options in the settings menu by pressing the build number several times, and then toggle the USB debugging ON, see if that does anything.
- By mfl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
- By bluwtr49 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:08 PM
- By zetodavido in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:28 AM
- By thepurpleturtle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 31Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:20 PM
- By testmonket in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:58 PM