Can someone confirm if this is an issue with my battery?
I'm pretty sure my issue is my battery, and I can swap it, but I want to make sure that's the issue before I so that. Seems to have happened all of the sudden, and am rooted so I'm not sure if something I may have installed that requires root and isn't showing up there.
The only thing I've installed recently that I know of that way is Greenify though.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-07-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: Can someone confirm if this is an issue with my battery?
Happens with different cables. Using one from an Anker charger. It does get everything else I plug in to up to 100%. The phone also charges up from other chargers, just seems to drop. Even with JuiceDefender Ultimate on it's second option.
- By premierprime in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:59 AM
- By SpaceMuffin1337 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:18 PM
- By Brooke Carlson in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:44 AM