- 64 Posts
S4 All over sudden freezing and restarting help please guys
Basically had my S4 for 9 months and ive been happy with it until about a week ago it started playing up random freezes and apps that wont start and then the phone might just randomly restart change my wallpaper and home screen around like its reset itself to a previous date?? Its a bit worrying because nothing new has changed ;( can anyone shed some light on this? Any fixes or know problems
P.S the phone gets really hot now
- 05-09-2014, 06:34 PM #2
Re: S4 All over sudden freezing and restarting help please guys
Things to try first include:
1. Check the battery to see if it's going bad. Remove it, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, that means it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. Get a new battery.
2. Unmount and remove the SD card, and reboot. Try a different SD card if you'd like. If the SD is corrupt, it can lead to various glitches.
3. Try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
- 05-11-2014, 08:14 AM #3
- By JimA in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2015, 08:47 AM
- By sskumar21 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 06:28 AM
- By Crunchwantsfood in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 20Last Post: 06-11-2014, 01:20 PM
- By jacobjanzen in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:16 PM