- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Broken S4 Screen, Need to transfer to S5
So my S4 got smashed while skateboarding (bent like 25 degrees in the middle) it still turns on and connects to my computer ok, files recognize ect., but since I cant use the screen or even see it, I cant enable usb debugging to transfer the files to my new phone. I would like to transfer everything (contacts, pics, music, files) and tried using Wondershare MobileTrans but need to enable usb debugginh on my s4 for it to work.
Any help or programs that will work for me?
- 05-10-2014, 05:44 PM #2
- By mlb11theshow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:28 PM
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 07:57 AM
- By lynnpudas in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:43 PM
- By swy81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:54 PM
- By cberry30 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:10 PM