Unable to connect to other devices via USB???

MARKYSTEW

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Why can't I connect to my tv/blu ray/router via the usb cable? none of these devices even recognise that the phone is there:confused:
I can plug into my pc and download photos and videos onto that onto that no problem I can even connect to my router wirelessly but if i plug the USB into the router - nothing!!
Am i missing something obvious???
Thanks

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Why can't I connect to my tv/blu ray/router via the usb cable? none of these devices even recognise that the phone is there:confused:
I can plug into my pc and download photos and videos onto that onto that no problem I can even connect to my router wirelessly but if i plug the USB into the router - nothing!!
Am i missing something obvious???
Thanks

If I am getting what you are saying....You are saying you can't plug your Galaxy S4 into your tv/blu ray/router via USB cable and be able to access things? Are you kidding??? Course you can't, your tv/blu ray/router are not Windows or MAC based systems. It's a completely different configuration and operating system, your phone doesn't understand it nor does it understand your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non