- 111 Posts
WiFi Connections Issues
I have three WiFi routers I need to connect my AT&T S4 to. I have no problem connecting to my Comcast router. I have hit or miss connection issues with my TWC router. Here is NJ I cannot get the S4 to connect to my Optimum router. It will connect to a weak hotspot that apparently is close enough (with a low signal level), but will not connect to the router sitting here in the bedroom.
What should I try to trouble shoot these issues??
- 05-11-2014, 03:00 PM #2
Re: WiFi Connections IssuesSamsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- By jokerdud in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:17 AM
- By carguy37757 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:58 AM
- By MARKYSTEW in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:02 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 02:31 PM
- By firsttimer44 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:40 AM