- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
updating playlist on S4
this is probably a stupid question...
I have a galaxy S4 and I use windows media player to sync my music to the card on the device. When I add new music to the playlist in windows media player, how do I sync the playlist with my phone again so that it only transfers the newly added songs? when you go to sync it wants to sync the entire playlist again and not just the newly added songs, thus overfilling the device and not allow the sync.
Theres always the manual drag and drop method I understand, but I prefer to not have to.
- By chazdx in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Richard Shields1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:08 PM
- By vlbrown in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:28 PM
- By charkswitlazers in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM